6.15.2004

High School Reunion

So as I was checking out my high school's website this morning and I started thinking of some stuff. First, what's it going to be like to see people; not my friends. I know they'll be there - but the others I'm not so sure of. What do you say? And will I have fun at all? I mean, it's cool to see my friends but it's also a little weird to hang out with people I never really knew when I was there. And in the slide show, will I be there? Will people laugh at the pictures they use of myself and my friends? Or will I be left out entirely? Do I really care? Well, not really. But it is nice to be noticed; remembered by people who didn't really know you - and hopefully in a good way. I doubt that would happen but a girl can dream, can't she?

My devotion this morning for the staff definitely comes into play here - definitely. Today is a good day of reflection for me, I think. Some of the stuff that's been stressing me out is over so I can relax, a little. I laugh now, too, because I just realized that I am not keeping up on my blog like I wanted - like I want to. I'm a little hungy now, too, so maybe I should have lunch. Yeah, good idea. I'll finish this later.

No comments: