9.13.2005

Changes to blog

Hi, again. I've made some changes today in my blog.

Church
I've added the links to my churches. Yes, I did just write churches. I love SOCC but I've also found a smaller church (way smaller) that I like to attend sometimes. It's SOCC but stripped down to the basics. When I want to be "quiet," I attend Exodus. However, SOCC is still my main church and I still really adore the worship and teaching.

Verses
I've added this section because it is a very important part of my life - hence the title. Many other verses can qualify as "life" verses for me but these three are the most important ones to me right now. I'll change these periodically or add to the list when I feel it is necessary.

Work
These were adjusted, also. I no longer work at SOCC so it was manditory that I remove it from that list. You can still navigate there but from the Church link section. I also added the newspapers website (my current employer) so you can check out my new "hometown." You can also now navigate directly to my personal website on marykay.com. The new link takes you directly to my page where you can peruse and order products from me online. We have recently updated our color line. You should check it out! And our Microdermabrasion Set is still the best seller of them all.

Music
I've added Plus One to this list. They started out five strong but are now three strong. In fact, I like them more now than before. Their sound is also a lot different: moving from pop to rock/alternative. They wrote and composed all the songs on their current album. Really, they just rock. Unfortunately, I don't think they have had the monetary success that they had when they were a "boy band." But I seriously hope that they'll come out with another CD like the last one. Keep rockin', boys!

That be it. Have fun checkin' out the new links!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking up websites that talk about Exodus Church, and found your blog... I actually visited there this past Sunday and thought it was great. I love Pastor Matt's approach to teaching, and I thought the music was great. Churches that do things that way are the ones that will be reaching the post-modern generation.

I wish I could be a part of that kind of fellowship all the time. My wife and I actually live just up the road near Martinsville, but we are probably going to be moving soon.

I may plant a church in the future... if I do, it will probably look a lot like Exodus.

Feel free to check out my blog anytime. God bless.

Beneath His Mercy,
Brian