6.01.2009

Weekend of the Couch

So...I did nothing all weekend long. Literally, nothing. I didn't get out of my pjs Saturday until I had to leave to play Frisbee golf at 6:45 p.m. I stayed on my couch and watched Season 3 & started Season 4 of "The 4400." It was not the best use of my time but it was very much needed for me to not do ANYTHING for at least a day. Sunday, I did a little more. I went to church, came home, made lunch and ate it in the backyard while reading Romans Chapter 11 & 12 a few times and watching the dogs play. Then I came inside and finished season 4 of "The 4400" and left at 7 p.m. for Frisbee golf. That was all I did all weekend...and it was nice. :-)

But today all the down time has given me a clear head. I go all the time and even when I think that I'm giving myself a break from one thing...I fill it with the next. I never have time to listen or to relax or stop...unless I'm sick, of course. But, though watching a TV show wasn't exactly what some would call relaxing, it got my brain going. It gave me something to process and think about that didn't have any real repercussions. As I was thinking about the sow and all of the plots, they coincided with some of the questions I was having here in the real world.

And I have a few answers, too.

But I will have to come back to finish this since the doggies want to go out...again! But I love 'em so I need to let them out again...though I know they won't be our for long. Well, Lela might...she loves to be outside. The other two are there for about a minute and then want to come back in. It's very entertaining. :-)

No comments: