4.27.2009

Burp N!ight

I have never ever burped as much or as hard as I have this evening...gross, I know. But I have been burping for the last four hours! It's so odd...I keep trying to figure out what I ate or if I'm sick. All the burping has made me super nausious so I've been lying on my couch watching movies. My mom called and she said that that's how her last flu started...okay, soooo not a good sign. Still, I'm kinda curious about it because I haven't burped like this EVER! But I still haven't thrown up. I just feel really tired and a little nausious...definitely not myself tonight.

So weird...so weird. I guess time will tell what this is. Sorry for sharing on my blog...but not all posts have to be my personal thoughts; sometimes they can be weird stuff like me burping all night long! I'm human, after all. No perfection here...but still priceless as one of God's princesses...even when burping!

No comments: