5.03.2006

Post 110: WOO! HOO!

WOO HOO! YIPPEE! YEE HAW!

I'm so ecstatic that I'm trying to hold back the tears and all the emotions! I was so down on myself for the story I turned in Monday; my last one. I was resolved to be okay with the criticism I knew that I was definitely going to get. It was so not my best work and

Instead, I was so uplifted by my instructor. A few tweaks (and paying attention to my tense which has always hampered me) and she wants me to send it out! Woo Hoo! How can I continue to be so down on myself when she's given me so many good things and so much encouragement? I need to stop that.

So, right now, I'm totally Queen of the World!

I need to be more confident in my gifts, skills and talents. Today, I know that I am a good writer - and that means a lot to me. :-)

No comments: