7.25.2009

More Saturday Confessions...

Ha Ha! I just picked up Matthew again and read Chapter 22: 43-44. Jesus is answering the pharisees on who David is compared to Himself....but I immediatley thought about my journal entry from Bible study last Tuesday. Only my friends Alisa and Carrie have read it but this passage helps to surmise what He wanted to say to me:

43 He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:
44 ‘ The LORD said to my Lord,
“ Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”’?[a]

Ha Ha...God is sooo clever! In my journal, I'm walking on Jesus' right side down the shoreline and alligators are snapping at my feet but my feet disappear and they have nothing to bite. Ha Ha! What a picture of Matthew 22:43-44! God makes my enemies my footstool when I walk with Him hand in hand. Cool!

So now I really have no reason to not be me and be who I am supposed to be! He has my back, or my feet - as the verse and my journal tells it. :-) Too cool!

No comments: