1.24.2006

Under Construction

It's a new year...and a new and improved me (well, not yet but I'm working on it). In celebration of "new beginnings," my blog is also getting revamped. So, while I give my online journal a "facelift," please be patient. I am also planning on putting pictures on this year and I don't know how yet.

Although, I think I have found a good title. "Lost in Space" applies to me as a person (I can be "lightheaded" at times) and to the nature of this blog (since I seem to write about everything from sports to sleep deprivation to things that frustrate me).

Not only am I cleaning up my clutter, but I'm coming clean. No more lauriejotiffers.blogspot.com. I'm using my real name and all that that implies. If I'm to have an online blog and be honest on it, I want to be real in identity, too. Why be open and hide behind a fake name? I've now come to the conclusion that hiding behind a surname, while it might seem mysterious, is more like you're hiding out - for me anyway. So I'm coming clean, as Hilary Duff would sing.

Please visit me soon and check out all the new "stuff." Have a wonderful day!

No comments: