3.05.2009

Couldn't sleep

I couldn't sleep so I got up and did something about it...I deleted ALL of my internet dating site subscriptions. It's almost 2:30 a.m. in the morning and I got up to delete all my dating profiles and get myself off those sights. Not that they are terrible; many people find love there. But for me, for what I needed, I accomplished it so now I don't need it anymore. I've accomplished what I needed to accomplish so now I have to move on.

Why is it so hard for me sometimes to let go? I have so many people around me that are good examples of letting go and I just have the hardest time doing it. Letting go, moving on, progressing. It's like I'm not able to comprehend those words in a real sense...not in real life.

But then there are days when I see what I've done and who I am...and actually like myself. I can see that I am a good person and that God has eternally blessed me. Still, I will hold on to something that isn't good for me for dear life...even when I don't even want it. So, tonight, I stopped putting off what needed to happen: I cancelled myself. Now, I can start anew.

And, you know what? It feels kinda good. :-)

2 comments:

Emily said...

sounds like you're finding your own path, Tiffany...keep on it! :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Em! I totally didn't read this until now...and I so needed the encouragment. Thanks!