7.24.2006

Post 138: I resolve...

....to continue writing.

....to continue to look for full-time jobs with benefits.

....to move out of my living situation by January 2007 into my own, NICE apartment - at the least.

....to be out of debt completely by the time I'm 35.

....to have a house (with or without a husband) by the time I'm 40.

....to have kids by the time I'm 40 and married to the love of my life (as cliche as that sounds).

....to have a house on the beach for once in my life and actually live in it.

....to prove to everyone that I'm a smart, funny and attractive person and they need to accept me just the way I am - even if they think I'm a little high maintenance or a goody-two shoes.

....to keep God the center of my life no matter how hard it is and how many people think I'm crazy or don't understand it.

....to be a better daughter but not be pushed around.

....to be a better friend and not be pushed around.

....to be a better aunt.

....to be a better sister.

....to be someone people know they can depend on.

....to stand up for what I believe in when everyone around me doesn't.

....to not let anyone get me down and persevere through the trials.

....to always have a song in my heart.

....to learn Portuguese.

....to travel more.

....to take chances every once in awhile.

....to wear a bikini in public only if I have the body to and not a bikini that is too revealing.

....to be there for my friends whenever they need me; even when I feel horrible myself.

....to help someone somehow everyday.

....to live a life that God says, "Well done, good and faithful servant" on the day I meet Him in heaven.

No comments: